Careers | Outcome Management Group
You’re talented, innovative, driven, dedicated storage, you are professional and you are able to focus on finding out what prospective customers want. You want an exciting career in a world-class company that is known in the industry for its experience, knowledge, top-notch quality service and open culture.
You belong at the Outcome Management Group!
You can become a part of a dynamic, cutting edge, high tech company with state of the art products and benefits galore.
Account Executive – Dallas, Washington D.C, New York, & Atlanta
Purpose of Position: The role of the Account Executive is to drive product gross profit (GP), service revenue, and Data Center revenue across a balanced portfolio in Advanced Technology Solutions by:
- Developing an understanding and capability to sell USI Corporation Advanced Technology Storage Solutions
- Selling the USI Corporation Advanced Technology services engagement methodology will be key to success in selling Advanced Technology
- Solutions and will lead to success in driving Hardware GP. The Account
- Executive will coordinate and lead the efforts to develop requirements and deliver customer Statements of Work around all service engagements.
Key measurements of success:
- Exceed revenue and profit goal consistently
- Exceed services sales and profit goal consistently
- Strong partnerships with vendor partners
- Increased awareness of the Outcome Management Group’s value proposition within assigned accounts
- Strategic Management
- Portion of the portfolio. Exceed quarterly service revenue targets.
- Prepare, update, and review a territory business plan semi-annually. Maintain in-depth knowledge of accounts, competition, and partner base.
- Collaborate with peers and manager to refine and execute business development strategies.
- Build working relationships with inside Account Managers and the Outcome Management Group.
- Deliver product GP and service revenue attainment across the entire portfolio of the Outcome Management Group products and solutions with a specific focus on driving the Advanced Technology departments such as Program Sales, Purchasing and Marketing.
- Lead partner engagement strategies in region based on region’s strategic business plan.
- Proactively serve as the Outcome Management Group sales resource and “how to navigate the Outcome Management Group environment”
- Engage local vendor field representatives, collaborating sales efforts and partnerships with target accounts including uncovering new account opportunities and secure favorable pricing.
- Develop solid business relationships within the various decision-makers at all levels at each target account
- Understand each target customer’s business model and related organizational structure and identify the customers’ unique needs.
- Facilitate dialog to resolve order issues with the Inside
- Sales Representative, Account Manager, or Branch Manager as needed.
- Four to five years of direct selling experience in outside customer facing sales and relevant experience in demand generation and new account acquisition.
- Solid understanding of technologies and partners that drive our driving Advanced Technology solutions including Cisco, Microsoft, IBM, EMC and HP or their competitive equivalents.
- Minimum of three years experience selling technical services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science,
- Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or the equivalent in experience.
- Thorough knowledge of client’s products and services preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time